Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nandita Das in "I Am" | Director Onir's New Release

Directors Onir's new movie "I Am" is a unique movie as far as indian cinema is concerned. For the first time in the history of Bollywood (or probably first time in world also) a movie was produced by almost 400 different people around India. This masses sourced movie is all ready to be released on 22nd April. This movie has 4 different stories, which at times get intervened. Times of India has given a 4 star to this movie in its review. This movie touches subjects like sperm donation, child sexual abuse and homosexuality the film starring Nandita Das, Purab Kohli , Juhi Chawla, Manisha Koirala , Sanjay Suri , Rahul Bose, and Arjun Mathur also marks the full-fledged debut of directors Anurag Kashyap and Anurag Basu. Here few screens, posters from the movie.


nandita das in movie i am directed by onir


nandita das in movie i am directed by onir
Nandita Das in movie "I Am"

nandita das in movie i am directed by onir
Nandita Das in movie "I Am"

nandita das in movie i am directed by onir
Nandita Das in movie "I Am"

nandita das in movie i am directed by onir
Nandita Das in movie "I Am"

nandita das in movie i am directed by onir
Nandita Das in movie "I Am"

nandita das in movie i am directed by onir
Nandita Das in movie "I Am"

nandita das in movie i am directed by onir
Nandita Das in movie "I Am"

nandita das in movie i am directed by onir
Nandita Das in movie "I Am"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...